Monday, February 7, 2011

Let the games begin!

Ok, I have been chunky for years. I have totally "let myself go".

You read stories where men cheat on their wives because they got all fat and smelly..didnt bother to shave their legs or armpits and just totally slaved after taking care of the kids and home? That kind of "let go".


 Sometimes I really put no time on myself, in terms of vanity. It just did not make sense to me. I mean why bother, it's not like we can shave, tweeze, dye, diet, calorie count for the rest of our lives..right?

WRONG.


Anyway, just about last year something bad happened to me, well, in terms of an emotional loss. I really didn't see it coming, I was not prepared for it. I also did not expect to react in a way that I did.

So overall this blog is jsut about, revenge. How it is a dish best served cold and how I managed to turn my obsession/negative energy into a positive one.

Change myself.

Turn back into the girl who I once was. Become beautiful. Outside as well as in.

It is not too late.

Plans for this year:

weight loss

longer hair

whiten teeth

fix nose..

buy nice new clothes


i will document everything in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment